Monday, February 22, 2010

Can.....Open.....Worms......Everywhere.....



**

Obviously abortion is wrong. Obviously I'm against it. And - you would think also obviously - that is a view that is shared by the Christian community. Is this another area where we are hypocrites? I knew that less than 1% of abortions were a result of rape. I knew that more than 90% were a result of inconvenience. But I did NOT know that almost EIGHTY PERCENT are done by Christians. WTF? (pardon my unchristian) Being my scientific nerd self, I right away came up with a hypothesis as to WHY this phenomena is here - Christians are less likely to use a condom because if they don't buy condoms they weren't PLANNING to have sex, so that makes it marginally OK - but still.....THAT MANY OF US ARE COWARDS? I guess it makes sense. You're weak enough to conceive the child, why not be cowardly enough to kill it. Wow. I'm amazed right now. Infuriated. I would have a hard time taking us seriously too, if I was the rest of the world.

Living the Dream......

**I haven't checked up on these statistics. I'm assuming they're at least relatively close to accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment