Monday, February 22, 2010

How's Your Walk, Child?

Someone asked me recently how my spiritual walk was. Of course I answered something cookie-cutter, but I thought about it later, and I realized that a better answer would have been something along the lines of "I have never had more questions about my faith than I do right now." It would have been true, vague, and would for sure have gotten an entertaining response....and before you start wondering about me, allow me to elaborate: I have never felt closer to God than I do right now. I have never felt more loved BY God than I do right now. I have never been so at peace in my entire life. And because I am in this loving relationship, I know that I am free to ask absolutely any question at all with no fear of judgement or consequence. It's really something else.... :)

Living the Dream.....

1 comment:

  1. That's super awesome Bobby!

    I'm glad you're asking questions. It's only in questioning that we learn anyway, right?

    Anyway, keep it up. Questions are good.

    *winky face* *winky face*

    ReplyDelete